Wormser Legal can help your business succeed while avoiding unnecessary risks. We assist clients in a broad range of business legal matters: from entity selection for a new business, to drafting and evaluating business contracts and licensing agreements, to the buying or selling of a business or its assets. We provide business owners with quality legal services expected of a big firm, with the customer service record of a boutique shop.
Wormser Legal represents privately held-companies, assisting business owners with every stage of their business’s life. Our clients range in size – from start-ups to established businesses – in a variety of industries, including retail, service, technology, life sciences, restaurants, and consumer products.
Business Practice Focus
- Entity Selection & Formation
- Limited Liability Companies, Corporations, Partnerships and other legal entities.
- Private Placements
- Subscription Agreements
- Securities Compliance
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Management/Ownership Succession
- Mergers, Acquisitions, and Sales of Business Enterprises
- Nonprofit and Other Exempt Organizations
- Women, Minority, and Veteran Owned Business Enterprises
- Franchises and Franchising
- Joint Ventures
- Lease Agreements