Wormser Legal assists start-ups, entrepreneurs, established businesses, and investors with capital raising and private placements. We help clients navigate SEC requirements and state Blue Sky laws to ensure full compliance with federal and state securities statutes and regulations.
We guide business clients through the complex world of term sheets, seed rounds, Series A offerings (and investment rounds thereafter), crowdfunding, accredited/non-accredited investor pools, and everything in between. We also work with angel investors, venture capital firms and other investment groups through new offerings, including negotiation of shareholder rights and privileges and the evaluation of the legal documents and other due diligence required in an investment.
Private Securities Practice Focus
- Term Sheets
- Private Placement Memorandum (PPMs)
- Subscription Agreements
- Regulation D (Reg D) Offerings — Rule 504/505/506(b) and 506(c) Offerings
- Regulation A (Reg A) Offerings
- Revising and Amending Articles of Incorporation/Organization, Bylaws or Operating Agreements
- Board Governance for New Offerings
- Angel Investments
- Venture Capital Investments
- Due Diligence of Offerings for Investors
- Stock (or Unit) Purchase Agreements
- Investor Rights Agreements
- Mezzanine Capital and Financing