Kris concentrates his law practice on business structure and governance issues, real estate transactions, as well as private securities offerings. A native of Indianapolis, Kris returned to the city after graduating law school in 2015. Prior to law school, he worked for a large non-profit organization in central Indiana.
In his free time, Kris enjoys staying active and is an avid fan of the Indianapolis Colts and Indiana University athletics.
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Bachelor of Arts in American History
- Indiana University Founders Scholar
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- cum laude
- Scribe Award for Excellence in Legal Research and Writing
- Indiana Supreme Court
- United States District Court – Southern District of Indiana
- United States District Court – Northern District of Indiana
- American Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Indianapolis Bar Association